Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Dr. Mondo is your experienced Arlington Heights, IL dentist. Call our office today to schedule your first appointment!
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your health, and your happiness.
There are many ways to enter our practice. During your first visit, we will either:
- Address an urgent problem
- Do a new patient exam with any necessary x-rays
- Do a cleaning & polish
- Meet with Dr. Mondo for a consultation to discuss your situation
During an initial exam we will:
- Complete an oral cancer exam
- Examine how your teeth function with each other and the jaw joint
- Examine your gums for signs of gingivitis
- Examine your teeth for decay and excessive wear
- Take any necessary digital x-rays
- Do an esthetic evaluation
- Make models and other records as needed
- Discuss a treatment plan
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy. We can also recommend a custom interval based on your initial exam.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.